Terra Slide 60E
The 60E Terra Slide Series offers enhanced architectural performance, superior strength, and durability. Utilizing Polyamide thermal break technology allows for dual color and finish combinations.
• Frame: 4-1/2” depth
• Door Leaf 1-13/16″ depth
• Tubular sash
• Flush sash to frame
• Extruded screw spline joinery
• Polyamide thermal break
• Door leaf is corner-keyed, sealed and hydraulically staked
• Replaceable, high quality compression seals
• Architectural grade handle and locks
• In-house anodized and organic finishes.
• Air Infiltration: <.30 CFM/sq.ft. (6.24 PSF) per ASTM E283
• Static Water: 12 PSF per ASTM E331
• Deflection Load: +/-80 PSF per ASTM E330
• Structural Load +/- 120 PSF per ASTM E330
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Complementary Product Categories
Resources & Tools
Sharpen your skills, master the changing market, and learn the foundational techniques for success in your role with on-demand, AIA-approved continuing education courses.Learn More
Compare thermal performance for complete architectural glass and metal systems using glass products or COG. Measure U-factor, download LEED documentation, and more!Try SystemSelect™