Meet the new standard in thermal window walls. TCR-225 combines seamless design with unsurpassed efficiency, weathering tough environments, installing with ease and saving you on glass costs, to keep you on budget. At Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, we’re redefining every detail of thermal performance and aesthetics from the ground up.
TCR-225 is available dry-glazed and as a pre-glazed system, significantly reducing field labor costs and making installation easier, allowing you to stay on schedule and on budget.
Our proprietary triple hollow thermal strut provides exceptional thermal performance to achieve industry-leading U-Factors without triple glazing. An innovative front screw spline provides tight, more consistent joints, eliminating visual gaps between horizontal and vertical mullions for a flawless window wall. Dual finish options allow for customized aesthetics.
Industry-leading Performance [+][-]
- Air Infiltration – <0.06 cfm/ft2 at 6.24 PSF per AAMA 501, ASTM E283
- Static Water – 12 PSF per AAMA 501, ASTM E3311
- Dynamic Water – 12 PSF per AAMA 501, AAMA 501.12
- U-Factor as low as 0.30 (COG=0.24) per NFRC 100
- U-Factor as low as 0.34 (COG=0.29) per NFRC 100
- CRF (frame) up to 74 per AAMA 1503
Seamless Aesthetics [+][-]
TCR-225 is designed with an innovative front screw spline, allowing for tight, more consistent joints. No more visual gaps between horizontal and vertical mullions. Just a flawless window wall.
TCR-225 is also available in dual-finish for customized exterior and interior finish to match desired aesthetic.
Flexible Design [+][-]
- 5” depth x 2 1/4” face dimension
- Available Field Glazed or Pre-glazed
- Inside and Outside Glazing Options
- SSG Mullion and SSG intermediate horizontal Option
- Standard Captured Corners (90° and 135°)
- Slab edge conditions
- Door Sub-Frame options
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Window Wall Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Resources & Tools
Sharpen your skills, master the changing market, and learn the foundational techniques for success in your role with on-demand, AIA-approved continuing education courses.Learn More