Offering tremendous flexibility in both aesthetic and functional design, Solar Eclipse™ can be customized to provide beautiful building accents and provide passive solar control. Face-mount pressure plate bracket design allows easy field installation of sunshade modules to the curtain wall after exterior glazing. Whether you choose an existing design or request a design specific to your project, Solar Eclipse™ will increase the value of your building.
• Modular construction for easy field installation
• 2-1/2" deep (min.) exterior vertical covers required to conceal pressure plate brackets
• Outrigger plate projection depth varies based on shade structure composition; standard offerings range up to 27-3/4" from face of glass. Contact the factory for specific capabilities based on your project requirements.
• Nearly endless design flexibility of outrigger and shade structure louver shapes and configurations
• Outriggers available in painted finishes only
• Shade structure louvers available in paint or anodized finishes
• Shade structures can be purchased factory assembled or,
• Louvers may be purchased in stock length for customer fabrication
to suit building schedule and/or field conditions
This product readily accepts a vast range of painted and anodic finishes.
Painted / Organic:
• Huge selection of colors and gloss levels
• Medium and high-performance formulations conform with AAMA 2603, 2604 and 2605 protocols
• Options: clear, champagne, light bronze, medium-dark bronze, black
• Medium and high-performance applications (based primarily on film thickness) conform with AAMA 611 protocol
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Sun Controls Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location