Reliance™ StormMax® High Performance
The Reliance™ StormMax® High-Performance Curtain Wall System
is designed for Essential Facilities, such as hospitals, emergency
operations centers, fire stations and shelters. This system meets
the stringent ASTM Missile Level E requirements needed for
these special facilities that are critical to remain operational
after a hurricane strikes.
This system offers great design flexibility in that it can span up to
20' with no mid-point anchors. This structural option also meets
Level D missile requirements for standard hurricane applications.
The system can be wet or dry glazed.
• Factory painted Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® finishes,
• meeting all provisions of AAMA 2605
• Factory anodized finishing
Product Features [+][-]
- Overall system dimensions: 3" x 10"
- Design pressures up to +92/-92 PSF
- Free spans up to 20' (+80/-80 PSF)
- 1-5/16" Laminated insulating glass
- ASTM E1996 Level D and Level E Missile tested
- Zone glazed
- No exposed fasteners and shear block assembly
- Standardized detailing and components
- Dual finish capability
- Dry glazed option
- Accepts steel reinforcing for various structural
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Curtain Wall Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location