The 1200-F Fixed window utilizes 9/16” crimped in place rigid PVC thermal break technology allowing for high thermal requirements and dual color and finish combinations.
Product Features [+][-]
- Frame: 4” depth (available in 5-1/8”, 6” and Arctic system only, 7" ).
- Interior-glazed vision area for economical installation. Side-stacking system installs easily, even if pre-glazed.
- Spandrel areas can be exterior-glazed to accommodate back spandrel pans and rain-screen.
- Design can incorporate shadow box and louver conditions.
- Accepts 1” (25.4 mm) thick IGU.
- Rain screen design using exterior Polyshim butyl tape, with a silicone healbead, interior aluminum stops and top-load EPDM gasket.
- This product is supported for the Canadian market only.
Product Performance [+][-]
- Deflection Load: +/-65 PSF per ASTM E330
- Structural Load +/- 97.5 PSF per ASTM E33
- CSA Rating = B7, C5, I151
Architectural Windows Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location