The 2750 is designed to accommodate the desire for fresh air ventilation without the sightline of a conventional inserted aluminum window, allowing the end user all of the benefits of a commercial window without compromising the aesthetics of the building. The window is specifically designed to be inserted into storefront and curtain wall framing. It has been tested to meet the demanding standards of ASTM, GSA and DoD.
Product Features [+][-]
- Frame: 3" depth
- Sash 2-5/8" depth
- Tubular sash
- CW insert and flat back perimeter frames
- Sash is corner-keyed, sealed and hydraulically staked
- Replaceable, high quality compression seals
- Stainless steel four-bar hinges
- High quality cam and multi-point locks
- In-house anodized and organic finishes.
Product Performance [+][-]
- Air Infiltration: <.10 CFM/sq.ft. (6.24 PSF) per ASTM E283
- Static Water: 15 PSF per ASTM E331
- Deflection Load: +/-60 PSF per ASTM E330
- Structural Load +/- 90 PSF per ASTM E331
- ASTM F1642 No Hazard
- UFC 4-010-01 Level of Protection Medium
- GSA Performance Condition 2
- Blast Load 6 psi – 41 psi-msec
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Architectural Windows Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location