Solar Shelf™ is comprised of extruded aluminum struts with .090 panels set between a wall mount and continuous cover. The Solar Shelf™ may be ordered in depths up to 30″ and with three standard interior covers or custom covers to fit your project requirements. When used in conjunction with Solar Eclipse™ sunshades, additional energy savings can be realized.
• Overall System Dimensions: 2-1/2″ height with a maximum depth of 30″
• Easy installation utilizing extruded components and aluminum panels
• Shear block and screw spline assembly
• Standard or Custom interior covers and end caps
• May be installed on Reliance™ Curtain Walls
• Field or Shop fabricated
• All extrusions and panels may be ordered in factory anodized or painted
KYNAR 500®/ HYLAR 5000® finishes, meeting all provisions of AAMA 2605.
KYNAR 500® is a registered trademark of Atofina.
HYLAR 5000® is a registered trademark of Ausimont USA, Inc.
This product readily accepts a vast range of painted and anodic finishes.
Painted / Organic:
• huge selection of colors and gloss levels
• medium and high-performance formulations conform with AAMA 2603, 2604 and 2605 protocols
• options: clear, champagne, light bronze, medium-dark bronze, black
• medium and high-performance applications (based primarily on film thickness) conform with AAMA 611 and 612 protocols
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Sun Controls Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location