SecureOne™ Screen & SecureOne™ Test
MODULAR PROTECTIVE BARRIERS
SecureOne™ Screen and SecureOne™ Test modular glass systems are designed to provide physical, protective barriers between the public and workers who are conducting testing or screening. They help mitigate COVID-19 exposure via physical barrier as recommended by the CDC, WHO and OSHA.
ADD TO PROTECTION [+][-]
Our team of engineers leveraged their extensive expertise in glass and metal to create SecureOne™ Test and SecureOne™ Screen modular glass enclosures to provide an extra, protective glass barrier layer to support mitigating exposure to airborne particulates during direct contact between individuals
Both products are made of Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) certified glass that is an easy-clean, non-porous smooth surface. Durable, integrated gloves are designed to be used directly or overlaid with disposable gloves based on specific needs. Each system offers 2-way no-draft speak-through technology and an anti-fatigue floor mat while an integrated pallet enables mobility.
Custom options are available for filtration, glass tints, digital print designs, hydrophobic glass coatings, glass fabrication and additional or non-standard features.
Manufactured with Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) certified glass.
SecureOne™ Screen [+][-]
SecureOne™ Screen is a 3-sided, open-back model that is designed for quick and easy access when screening workers, customers, guests or more.
- Safety Glazing Certification Council (SGCC) certified glass
- Durable aluminum framing
- Satin anodized, no-draft two-way communicator
- Neoprene gloves
- Plastic integrated pallet
- Anti-fatigue floor mat
SecureOne™ Test [+][-]
SecureOne™ Test, a 4-sided model, was designed considering clean-room technology and utilizes HEPA filtration with positive pressure on the interior of the enclosure. This model includes an external shelf for supplies and privacy wings for added discretion. It is power-connected with built-in light switches and LED lighting.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient at 0.3μm particle diameter
- MERV-7 prefilter, 30% ASHRAE rated
- Pressurization Fan with AC 3-speed blower motor (positive pressure)
- Junction Box and Outlet Box
- Flexible Conduit
- Internal baffling plate and diffuser panel for quiet, uniform airflow
- Aluminum panel privacy wings with neoprene edge protection
- Standard Dimensions: 40" X 48" X 82" (enclosure); Height ranges from 88” to 101" with pallet and filter
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location