The FG-5750T system is a thermally broken impact resistant storefront system designed to accommodate 1-5/16" laminated insulating glass. This system meets the most demanding requirements of the Florida Building Code, High Velocity Hurricane Zone and International Building Code. The system is unique in that it offers a dry glaze option for large and small missile impact. With both inside and outside glazing options, every detail is designed to weather what each job demands.
StormMax® is fine-tuned to work with a wide variety of glass infills allowing you to choose the options that best fit your design, budget and timeline. And because we fabricate both the glass and frame, we can streamline the whole process, getting every detail right the first time. Contact us for custom make-ups or more information on our market-leading range of glass options.
If you require our previous FG-5100T StormMax® storefront, please reach out to your sales representative or contact us. If you are a VistaVision user please contact us for quotes until this product is updated in the tool.
Product Features [+][-]
- System dimensions 2-1/2" x 5"
- 12' Frame Height
- 1-5/16" laminated insulating glass
- Exterior or Interior Glazed Center Set
- Pre-Glazed Option
- Wet and dry glazed options
- Screw spline Fabrication
- Thermally broken system using poured and debridged pocket
- Enhanced Anchoring Options
- Expansion Mullion
- 90 and 135 Degree corners
- High Performance Sill Receptor
- Seamlessly Integrates with MSD 375 StormMax® Entrances
- EZ punch capability
- Factory-painted Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® finishes, meeting all provisions of AAMA 26
- Factory-anodized finishing
Product Performance [+][-]
- Air Infiltration: Passed at 1.57 and 6.24 PSF per TAS 202 and ASTM E283
- Static Water: 15 PSF per TAS 202 and ASTM E331
- Structural Load: +75 / -75 PSF per TAS 202 and ASTM E330
- Large Missile (ASTM E1996 Level D) & Small Missile (ASTM E1996 Level A) and Cycling: +75 / -75 PSF per TAS 201, TAS 203 and ASTM E1886 and E1996
- Approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ)
Product Testing [+][-]
- AAMA 501
- Florida Building Code TAS 201, TAS 202, TAS 203
- ASTM E283, E330, E331, E1886, E1996
Florida Product Approval (FPA) & Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) [+][-]
- Large Missile (Level D) & Small Missile (Level A)
- Download Florida Product Approval Evaluations & Installation Instructions Below (Access documents on FPA website here)
- Texas Department of Insurance Evaluation (coming soon)
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location