ArmorDefendTM is a forced-entry-resistant entrance system glazed with ArmorGarde glass, designed to delay entry for a variety of applications.
The ArmorDefend entrance integrates with the ArmorDefend storefront system, providing a complete solution that works together to deliver the confidence you need to secure what matters most. The entrance, storefront, and glass are tested together to ensure the highest level of delayed forced entry.
Product Features [+][-]
ArmorDefend™ Entrance System
- Designed with ArmorGarde™ glass
- Available in Medium stile and Wide stile doors
- With panic hardware
- Monolithic infill
- Wet glazed
- Butt or continuous hinging options
- Applied closer
Product Performance [+][-]
ArmorDefend™ Storefront System
- Air Infiltration: <.06 CFM/SQ FT @ 6.24 PSF per ASTM E283
- Static Water: 10 PSF per ASTM E331
- Structural Performance: 40 PSF per ASTM E330
- NFRC Certified and Thermal Performance Characteristics per AAMA 507
Product Testing [+][-]
We use heavier, higher velocity missiles per ASTM E1996 – the Elevated Missile Impact portion of ASTM E2395. Tested together with ArmorGarde™ and ArmorGarde™ Plus glass.
ArmorDefend™ storefront: Performance Level 5 with Elevated Missile Impact Level D
ArmorDefend™Plus storefront: Performance Level 5 with up to Elevated Missile Impact Level E
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Complementary Product Categories
Download resources from one location