Zero Sightline 2020
The Zero Sightline 2020 Series window utilizes 5/8” crimped in place rigid PVC thermal break technology allowing for high thermal requirements and dual color and finish combinations.
- Frame: 1-7/8” depth
- Projected out awning and casement options.
- Used as an insert into curtainwall and fixed window systems.
- 1” glass units in any combination.
- Structurally bonded between sash and glass with 2-part structural sealant.
- PVC thermal-break allows for economical split-finish.
- Extruded aluminum screen framing with fiber glass mesh.
- Air Infiltration: <.10 CFM/sq.ft. (6.24 PSF) per ASTM E283
- Static Water: 15 PSF per ASTM E331
- Deflection Load: +/-80 PSF per ASTM E330
- Structural Load +/-120 per ASTM E331
- AAMA Rating = AP AW-80
- CSA Rating = A3,B7,C5,F2
- Zero Sightline 2020 Product Data