5100 4-Track Vertical Hung
The 5100 4-Track Vertical Hung Window utilizes ¾” crimped in place rigid PVC thermal break technology allowing for high thermal requirements and dual color and finish combinations.
Product Features [+][-]
- Frame: 5-1/8″ depth.
- Thermally-efficient all-purpose high-performance vertical hung.
- Comprises separate marine single-glazed interior and exterior sashes with a thermally-broken sub-frame.
- Light side-load sashes, hung from, as specified, resilient block-and-tackle balances.
- Stationary half-height insect screen with fiberglass mesh.
- Glass is available as 1/8″ (3mm), 5/32″ (4mm), 3/16″ (5mm) or 1/4″ (6mm) as standard.
- High performance rain-screen principle.
- This product is supported for the Canadian market only.
Product Performance [+][-]
- Air Infiltration: <.30 CFM/sq.ft. (1.57 PSF) per ASTM E283
- Static Water: 10.5 PSF per ASTM E331
- Deflection Load: – PSF per ASTM E330
- Structural Load +/- 105 PSF per ASTM E331
- AAMA Rating = HC-70
- CSA Rating = A3,B7,C5
Click to expand [+] / collapse [-]. Click link on right to download file.
Architectural Windows Projects
Complementary Product Categories
Resources & Tools
Sharpen your skills, master the changing market, and learn the foundational techniques for success in your role with on-demand, AIA-approved continuing education courses.Learn More